2 Fully Licensed and Operating Cultivation Subsidiaries
At the Leading Edge of Organic and Sustainable Cannabis Cultivation
Santa Marta Golden Hemp S.A.S.
▪ Cultivation Footprint: 220,000 square feet of sustainable and cultivation under global GACP standards.
▪ Annual Capacity: 12,000 kg of CBD and THC dominant cannabis varieties.*
Sativa Nativa S.A.S.
▪ Cultivation Footprint: 70,000 square feet of sustainable and cultivation under global GACP standards.
▪ Annual Capacity: 3,000 kg of CBD and THC dominant cannabis varieties.*
Microclimate of Santa Marta and the Foothills of the Sierra Nevada Mountains
Optimal environmental conditions
▪ Proximity to the Caribbean Sea and transport ports
▪ Fertile lands, clean water and optimal humidity levels
▪ 12 hours of sunlight year-round
Sun-grown and environmentally sustainable practices
Competitive cost advantages including low cost labour, land and energy
Cultivated under good agricultural and collection practices (GACP)
Licenses to cultivate CBD & THC dominant strains for processing and sales in the domestic market and exports
*Registration of genetics must be completed before being approved for commercial production