Supply Chain & Vertical Integration
Established low cost and sustainable source of extracted cannabinoids and seeds
*in applicable jurisdictions and markets Photo of Santa Marta Golden Hemp’s facility in Santa Marta, Colombia.
Established and proven low-cost vertical integration
in Santa Marta Colombia
Proven, sustainable and economical cultivation of Cannabis & Hemp
- 2 fully licensed and commercial majority-owned subsidiaries in Santa Marta, Colombia
- Organic and sustainable cultivation practices – first USDA National Organic Program certification for a hemp cultivar in Colombia obtained by Santa Marta Golden Hemp
- Annual capacity of 30,000 kilograms through 480,000 square feet of combined cultivation space
Extraction, purification, and supply of API
- GMP-compliant and industrial-scale extraction and isolation capacity – with capacity of 300 kg/day
- In-house QC lab to ensure the API meets EU and US pharmacopeia standards
Major highlights and milestones
- 30+ completed harvests
- Ranked highest amongst global cannabis companies in the S&P global sustainability index
- First known production, extraction, and export of CBG – a rare cannabinoid into the United States from Colombia
- Commercial sales of CBD, CBG and THC under the Aureus brand with exports made into 6 countries
- 30+ federally registered genetics developed through the Avesta Genetica program
- Commercial sales of CBD, CBG and THC seeds under the Avesta brand with first ever completed export of seeds into the United states in Q2-2020
Low Cost and Sustainable Source of Cannabinoids and Seeds
Supply Chain Business Branded as Aureus Santa Marta
- Avicanna’s low cost and consistent supply of cannabinoids for its finished products through in-house cultivation and extraction
- Providing the global cannabis sector with input materials including cannabinoids and seeds. Exports completed to eight (8) countries.
Established, Sustainable, and Economical Cultivation and Extraction Infrastructure
- Two (2) majority-owned subsidiaries in Santa Marta, Colombia, with combined cultivation capacity of 30,000 kg of dried flower per year through 480,000 sq/ft
- USDA National Organic Program certified and ranked highest amounts global cannabis companies in the S&P Global Sustainability Index.
- 30+ completed harvest validating below $0.05 per gram cost.
- Cultivating commercial crops of CBD, CBG, THC, and feminized seeds since 2020.